Saturday, January 25, 2014

Decisions

Recently I have been in the process of making a lot of big decision in my life. I have not even completed the process yet and it continues to worry me. Through this time I have found that decisions sometimes take time to be completed. It is tough to make decisions that affect the future more then anything else. You make the decision and then wait and wait for its impact. These are some of the most important and toughest decision we make. Many times I see people question these decisions and regret them even before they have seen the consequences. That is why Patience is so key in making tough decisions. We need to seek advice especially on these decisions from people who have gone through them. Also making sure we pray and spend time thinking about them is important. This will help us make wise decisions.
I think though that while these are important many people look past some daily decisions we make everyday. It may be something small like holding a door or deciding to stop and talk to someone instead of going back to your room to get stuff done. These decisions really help shape all the decisions we make. If we are concentrated on our daily decisions the bigger decisions will come easier. I say this because the big decisions are just an extension of the small ones we make everyday. This is why I am challenging myself to be more concise of the decisions I make daily. If I am deliberate in those decisions I will not worry about the big decisions that come in life.
The small decisions affect the big ones so don't overlook your daily decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment